Sales Representative | Cardiac Surgery | Northeast
Boston, MA US
Legacy Medsearch is working with a late stage startup with a potentially lifesaving technology used in cardiac surgery, is seeking a high energy, “mission-driven” Sales Representative based in the New England area. This is a “value proposition” sale of a product that saves lives and reduces healthcare costs at the same time. This company has a fast-paced, technology driven culture with a focus on long term growth.
Candidates should be located in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, or Maine. Current cardiac surgery relationships in the Boston area are a major plus.
- Use clinical acumen to develop deep relationships with nurses, clinic managers, and clinicians to grow market share.
- Grow territory by developing current customers and acquiring new clients.
- Regularly communicate sales plans and activities to sales management.
- Advance the overall quality of patient care by introducing this lifesaving technology to clinicians.
- 3+ years experience in medical device sales, with a heavy focus on cardiac surgery sales or clinical sales experience in the cardiac OR.
- Proven history of success with a value-added sales process involving multiple buy-in partners.
- Desire for a $200k+ income with a hunter mentality.
Salary: $65k Base, $205k at plan (Uncapped)
Direct Reports: None
Years of experience: 3+ of cardiac surgery sales/clinical sales
Location: New England (Region is defined as Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Sales, Cardio, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac OR, Surgical