Sales Representative - Cardiac Surgery - Great Lakes
Great Lakes, -- US
Late stage startup with a potentially lifesaving technology used in cardiac surgery is seeking a high energy, “mission-driven” Territory Manager for the Great Lakes region. This is a “value proposition” sale of a product that saves lives and reduces healthcare costs at the same time. Fast-paced, technology driven culture with a focus on long term growth.
- Grow territory by developing current customers and acquiring new clients.
- Use clinical acumen to develop deep relationships with nurses, clinic managers, and clinicians to grow market share.
- Regularly communicate sales plans and activities to sales management.
- Cardiac surgery sales or clinical sales experience in the cardiac OR.
- Proven history of success with a value added sales process involving multiple buy-in partners.
- Desire for a $200k+ income with a hunter mentality.
Salary: $80k Base, $205k at plan (Uncapped)
Direct Reports: None
Years of experience: 3+
Location: Great Lakes Region
Sales, Cardio, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac OR, Surgical
Born and raised in Central Florida, Carolyn is a true Orlando native, graduating from Winter Park High School and the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) Prior to Legacy, she put her Human Resources Management degree to good use, spending nearly 15 years in a Human Resources Generalist role for a mid-sized manufacturing company.