Senior Commercial Business Development Manager | Cardio | East Coast or Central (Remote)
East Coast or Central US MI US
Sen Commercial Development Manager Global Accounts | 2 Roles East coast & Central
Is the idea of improving patient outcomes meaningful to you? We seek a strong commercial manager with global experience to manage accounts and develop new business. Are you up for the challenge?
You’ll report directly to Director Commercial Development North America and be responsible for:
- Managing significant global b2b accounts in addition to other accounts
- Design, develop and maintain Strategic Account Plans for your assigned Global Accounts
- Develop and acquire new customer accounts, grow sales and develop new sales prospects
What we are looking for:
A commercially savvy individual who is looking for a challenge, eager to grow the business and create value for customers. Help us over service customers with our innovative product portfolio.
- Minimum 8 years of direct sales experience in Medical Device, contract manufacturing and/or thermoplastics industry
- Experience in a Business-to-Business market
- In-depth knowledge of Medical Device industry and business development experience
- Knowledge of Cardiovascular therapeutic area
- Your finger on the pulse of the customer, strong KOL connections
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
Compensation: Base plus targeted bonus
Years of Experience: 8+ Medical Device with strong B2B experience
Degree: BS/BA Required, MBA Preferred
Location: East Coast or Central time zone
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 and 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America