Senior Director of Training and Education | Surgery | South Florida
South Florida, FL US
Lead the training & education arm of a disruptive surgical robotics company
- Manages and develops strategy and overall curriculum by partnering with faculty, sales and product marketing.
- Develops and presents internal medical education curriculum, and external training programs for new and existing users.
- Manage KOL engagement, including labs, and corporate sponsored trainings for field effectiveness.
- Develops strategic reports on CME activities for senior management to include data analysis, interpretation, and future recommendations based on insights.
- Develops and maintains relationships with medical education companies, existing key opinion leaders, and “up and coming” thought leaders.
- Communicates promptly and consistently with course participants, consultants, and sales teams.
- Tracks and meets medical education team yearly budgetary requirements.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the medical education, training, or clinical sales with substantial experience developing training materials for surgical products.
- 5+ years of experience managing a training and education department.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including significant experience with project management software.
- Previous experience with surgeon site training’s, as well as developing an education and training program.
- Strong analytic marketing knowledge and experience.
Travel: Extensive US and periodic Israeli travel expected
Years of experience: 10+ years of medical education
Location: South Florida
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.