Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
16 Livermore Lane Boston, Massachusetts
The Senior Embedded Systems (Electrical) Engineer for a high growth medical device startup will have a hands-on role in the life cycle of system and software architectures.
- Drive electrical engineering processes in all phases of product development in a team setting.
- Develop system architecture, detailed circuit designs, test and validate, and ensure system is agency compliant.
- Design custom electronics performing schematic capture, sourcing new components, perform circuit analysis and layout, as well as PCBA fabrication
- Contribute to the design and implementation of multiple software subsystems from concept phase through design transfer - product launch.
- 5+ years of experience as a design engineer developing custom electronic products
- Experience with determining power budget, power partitioning, and implementing circuit design
- Implementing complex digital FPGA or ASIC designs using Verilog or VHDL synthesis and simulation
- Using 32-bit+ ARM, RISC, or PC architecture application processors or microcontrollers
- Developing designs with standard interfaces including I2C, I2S, SPI, PCI, RS232
- LabView or similar test automation tools
- MATLAB or similar mathematical modeling applications
- BSEE, MS, or Ph.D in relevant technical or engineering field
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.