Senior Engineering Manager, Robotics R&D
Boston, MA US
This leadership role will direct the core robotics team working on cutting-edge robotic technology with one of the most renowned Medtech companies in the world.
Our client strives to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to healthcare systems worldwide. This is a key role in the team for digital and robotic technology for the medical device industry. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator and communicator that takes the time to understand the key stakeholders and will be able to guide the team successfully through the NPD (New Product Development) process. This role will work very closely together with the Program Manager and the Director of Emerging Robotics and will assist with direction and management of the NPD Spine Robotics Team.
- Define project scope, tracking processing, and facilitate team discussions
- Develop, maintain, and track project timelines, stage gates, all necessary activities of project plan
- Work with cross functional team members to drive project activities, key deliverables, timelines, and ensure on-time execution of timelines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience (full cycle development, project management)
- Extensive experience with the product development process and portfolio risk management, especially in the robotics field
Compensation: $170k + 20% Bonus
Travel: 25%, including some international
Direct Reports: Yes
Years of Experience: 10+
With a background in B2B Sales with Sprint’s enterprise division, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers, and welcomes to opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.