Senior Manager, Electrical Engineering | Next Gen Medical Device
Boston, MA US
Join a rapidly growing MedTech company with life saving technology as the Senior Electrical Engineering Manager will leading a team architecting a new electrical platform for the next generation of a medical device platform and associated single-use products, guiding overall strategy for a multidisciplinary team. This privately-held MedTech company is poised for growth, and this key team member will be responsible for managing electrical engineers (internal and external) in all electrical design and testing efforts for both capital equipment and disposable products.
- Provide technical management and guidance, planning the department structure and providing counsel, development, direction, training and motivation, within budget.
- Design analog and digital electronic circuits including low noise analog circuits, A/D and D/A converters, microprocessors, motor controllers, battery management system, communications interfaces, linear and switched-mode power supplies.
- Perform design, debugging and board bring-up of analog and digital real-time embedded electronics for microprocessor-based control and communication hardware.
- 10+ years of complex medical systems design, from concept to production with demonstrated ability to lead and manage.
- Experience with printed circuit board fabrication process and working knowledge of CE, RoHS and regulatory requirements for low voltage medical devices.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a management level electrical engineering role with direct responsibility for managing both internal and external design teams.
- Strong knowledge of FDA QSR, CE Requirements, and V&V Testing for medical products, and previous experience with highspeed layout requirements (DDR, USB, etc.)
Direct reports: TBD
Years of experience: 10
Location: North Shore Boston
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.