Senior Manager, Clinical Services | Surgery | South Florida
6 Yonatan Netanyahu Or Yehuda, Tel Aviv 6037604 US
Lead the clinical sales team of a disruptive surgical robotics company
- Provides clinical sales leadership to an innovative surgical robotics company.
- Drive net new sales and usage for existing customers through a combination of team solution selling, ongoing education, and clinical reinforcement.
- Act as a liaison between clinical users and the company.
- 7+ years total clinical sales experience in surgical medical devices, with at least 3 years in gynecology.
- Previous experience within Women’s Health or Robotics (Highly Preferred)
- 3+ years total experience managing clinical sales representatives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, train, and lead clinical sales representatives.
Travel: Extensive US and periodic Israeli travel expected
Years of experience: 7+ Years of Clinical Sales
Location: South Florida
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.