Senior Marketing Manager - Cardio
Statewide, CA US
Rapidly growing cardio company is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to manage product and marketing for continued development of their product line.
The Senior Marketing Manager will manage existing and new product lines throughout the entire product life cycle, to include the development of new products, improvement of existing products based on a thorough understanding of customer needs, and management of product positioning, packaging, and promotion for products in cardio market.
- Manage product line through entire life cycle, to include strategic planning and tactical execution, development of an annual marketing plan, and provide assistance in development of the continuing strategic plan.
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of customer needs through establishing and maintaining relationships where the product is used and conducting and analyzing market research.
- Perform upstream marketing functions in support of new product development and existing product refinement. Use customer feedback, industry trends, and research-based learnings to develop differentiated product positioning and features.
- Act as member of product development team by providing marketing expertise and participating in new product definition, Voice of Customer (VOC) discernment, product design and specification, market acceptance testing, commercialization, and post-market surveillance.
- Develop and manage Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) in support of clinical studies, study presentation and publication, speaking engagements, webinars, and advisory panels.
- Maintain a high degree of current competitive knowledge; manage competitive product testing and competitive assessments.
- Develop all marcom materials, both electronic and print.
- Manage trade show and regional meeting program, and maintain a strong network in the vascular access industry by attending trade shows, seminars, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in medical device product or marketing management; preferably in the cardiovascular, cardiology, electrophysiology, vascular or other surgical or cath lab space.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to conceptualize and apply innovative solutions.
- Strong and persuasive communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
Compensation: Extremely Competitive and Aggressive
Travel: 20% Overnight Travel
Direct Reports: Individual Contributor
Years of Experience: 5+
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business required
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.