Senior Marketing Manager
Boston, MA US
Join an established MedTech company with state of the art technology that is actively improving the lives of patients with chronic conditions. This role will manage technical aspects of key marketing systems including marketing automation, CRM, and lead management processes across those systems. This individual must have a strong understanding of Salesforce.com, Pardot, Buffer and SF Marketing Cloud.
- Optimize promotion strategies for multi-pronged integrated marketing campaigns, leveraging a range of communication mechanisms
- Analyze and report on trends and optimization strategies for marketing metrics
- Establish metrics and scorecards to understand how digital marketing campaigns generate and convert leads
- 3+ years experience as a marketing manager - agency experience working in the MedTech industry is highly preferred
- Proficiency in digital marketing, paid search analytics (Google Analytics), and marketing automation technology
- Strong understanding of digital channels and technologies with the skillset to partner with marketing content managers to guide promotional strategies
Compensation: Competitive, Based on Experience
Direct Reports: Individual Contributor
Years of Experience: 5+
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Location: North Shore, Boston
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Life Sciences, Marketing, Marcom