Senior Marketing Manager
Seattle, WA US
Hypergrowth cardio company expanding in the Northwest with a key "jack of all trades" hire. The Senior Marketing Manager is a high visibility individual contributor role with a heavy emphasis on downstream marketing. Join a growing team of knowledgeable professionals in the cardiology space with a passion for making a difference.
- Identify product gaps and generate ideas that grow market share
- Manage traditional collateral development as well as digital marketing projects
- Marketing introduction planning of new products
- 7+ years of cardiology, EP, cardiac, or diagnostic Medical Device experience
- 3+ years documentable work experience in product development marketing process including product definition, requirements, and specifications
- Startup/small company experience OR entrepreneurial spirit
Direct Reports: No, individual contributor.
Years of experience: 7+
Degree: BS/BA, MBA Preferred
Location: Washington (Relocation Available)
marketing, product manager
Born and raised in Central Florida, Carolyn is a true Orlando native, graduating from Winter Park High School and the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) Prior to Legacy, she put her Human Resources Management degree to good use, spending nearly 15 years in a Human Resources Generalist role for a mid-sized manufacturing company.