Senior Mechanical Engineer | Spine | Southeast
55 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard Northwest Southeast, -- US
Urgent, immediate hire for well-funded, extreme growth company with extraordinarily successful leadership
- Create IP to strengthen the company's position in spine implants and minimally invasive surgery.
- New product development activities to solve challenging design problems.
- Provide project direction and technical leadership from product concept through release.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that anticipates problems, generates solutions, and "thinks around corners" as it relates to orthopedic instrumentation.
- 8+ Years medical device product development and design experience.
Years of Experience: 8+ Years Spine R&D
Degree: Bachelors MechEng or BioMed
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
spine, orthopedic, engineering