Senior Product Manager | Respiratory | Atlanta
Atlanta, GA US
Qualified candidates must live in the Atlanta area.
We are launching a search for a mid-sized, global leader in the respiratory space. The Senior Product Manager will have a heavy focus on providing product leadership on their current and future respiratory equipment business. This role will work closely with sales, marketing, engineering, and finance teams to coordinate their robust portfolio of products. A heavy focus will be placed on launching new products and gathering customer feedback for the engineering team.
- Full lifecycle management and support of all respiratory products.
- Strategic KOl and VOC development.
- Define and excecute new downstream initiatives.
- Support and manage key industry meetings and branding initiatives.
- 5+ years of medical device product management experience.
- Proven track record of successful new product launches.
- Significant upstream experience is preffered.
- Strong overall project management skills.
- Ability to communicate efffectively across different divisions within the company.
Compensation: Highly Competitive
Direct Reports: None
Years of Experience: 5+
Location: Atlanta, GA
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.