Director Strategic Account
124 Eagle Cliff Cove East Coast
The Senior Strategic Account Manager will leverage current, active professional relationships within the MedTech and Healthcare industry along with his/her engineering and product development knowledge to sell design, development, and technology services.
Our client is a leading, publicly traded full service solutions company with a broad portfolio of engineering design, development and manufacturing expertise for a wide variety of industries with a particular focus on medical devices.
- Provide focused strategic account and business development expertise for the medical device business’ largest customer to enhance current relationship and drive relational growth
- Provide business development leadership for contract manufacturing of plastics and metals, within the medical industry, to grow business opportunities and revenue
- Work closely with the engineering staff to support a wide range of business development activities to support products used in the operating room and other departments
- Develop and execute transactions to support the business by performing market analysis, identifying targets, presenting the opportunity and structuring and negotiating deals
- Work with VP of Sales and Marketing to develop strategies for marketing and selling, client identification, client screening
- Develop relationships with primary decision makers on the project initiation level
- Minimum of 5 years of consultative business development and strategic sales experience with a consulting, design and development services company or sales experience with a medical products company.
- Strong technical or engineering background in medical device manufacturing and sales
- National or Global Contacts with Decision Makers in the OEM Medical Technology Industry
- 50% to 70% domestic and occasional international travel
- Powerful presentation abilities working with Engineers, Senior-Level executives, including Accounting & Finance.
*** This is a high profile, high level sales position for a respected company with global range and influence, and you must have significant contacts and the ability to sell to some of the largest and most influential medical device companies in the world.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Preferred), Life Sciences, or Business
- Master’s degree (Preferred)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.