Software Architect | Robotics | North Carolina
170 University Avenue , Suite 1000 Chapel Hill, NC M5H 3B3 US
Join a cutting-edge robotic company, is focused on the design, development and commercialization of new robotic surgical technologies.
- Define software structure to ensure implementation of all requirements for complex medical devices
- Design, develop, debug, modify, and test embedded software applications using C/C++ and Object Oriented Analysis and Design methodologies
- Provide insight and quality assurance to development efforts performed by the rest of the software team
- Ensure developed software remains flexible, maintainable, performance-optimized, and error-free.
- Strong modern C++ development for embedded systems, including C++ 14
- Excellent Object Oriented design skills, including documentation of designs using UML
- Driver development for QNX (or other RTOS)
Travel: <25%, higher during clinical trials
Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience in complex software development is required
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.