Software Product Owner | Robotics | North Carolina
170 University Avenue , Suite 1000 Chapel Hill, NC M5H 3B3 US
Join a cutting-edge robotic company, is focused on the design, development and commercialization of new robotic surgical technologies.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand the intended functionality of the surgical robotic system
- Develop and manage test planning and development to ensure instrument systems and sub-systems conform to requirements on reliability and robustness
- Prioritize individual and team tasks to ensure timely completion of all software development activities
- Conform to the requirements of 62304 for the design and development of medical devices.
- Product Ownership Experience
- In-depth knowledge of IEC 62304 and ISO 14971
- Ability to rapidly comprehend device operation in laboratory and clinical settings
Travel: <25%, higher during clinical trials
Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience in complex software development is required
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.