Staff Engineer | Lower Extremities | Southeast
55 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard Northwest Southeast, -- 00000 US
Immediate hire: Entrepreneurial, passionate engineers needed NOW
- Design, develop, and have oversight of all foot & ankle implants and instruments.
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish requirements, make rapid prototypes and clear obstacles.
- Provide oversight and expertise of surgical implant design and development.
- 8+ Years of hands-on experience in foot & ankle implants for orthopedic extremity surgery.
- High level of CAD proficiency (SolidWorks is highly preferred)
- Entrepreneurial, critical thinking mindset to anticipate problems and generate solutions.
Compensation: Highly Competitive
Years of Experience: 8+ Years Spine R&D
Degree: BSME or BioMed
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America