Technical Sales Manager | Medical Manufacturers | Southeast
Atlanta, GA US
Technical Sales Manager | Medical Device Manufacturers | Southeast
In this position, you must be located in the Southeast.
This is your opportunity to join an expanding team for a contract manufacturer. This Technical Sales Manager role is open as our client expands and searches for new clients in the Southeast.. if you are a driven sales professional with experience calling on medical device manufacturers, this role should be a fit for you.
In this position, you will be making connections with medical device manufacturers and creating long-term partnerships with these customers. It will take a long time to hit that first sale due to the nature of this business, so if you are expecting a fast paced, hunter sales environment, you should look elsewhere. You will find success in this role if you have the ability to speak at a technical level, especially if you have an engineering background, as you’ll be spending plenty of time building relationships with engineers working for potential customers. You’ll be joining a small, reliable team which prides themselves on the strength of their customer loyalty and on transparency across all levels of the business.
Success in this role will be determined by your ability to create these strong partnerships with medical device manufacturers on the West Coast. Previous experience selling to these types of customers is an absolute must have. You’ll also thrive here if you have a long-term, collaborative mindset. You must be comfortable working in a close team environment on deals that will close over the course of several years, not in weeks or months.
What you will be doing:
- Connecting with medical device manufacturers about their contract manufacturing needs and creating strong partnerships that stand the test of time.
- Generating a pipeline of leads that are carefully nurtured over a multi-year sales cycle.
- Collaborating with a small, nimble team of sales professionals to keep the company on its current rate of consistent growth.
What you must have:
- At least 5 years of experience selling to medical device manufacturers. There is a strong preference for previous experience selling contract manufacturing services.
- Patience and a long-term, relationship focused sales approach.
- Engineering background or familiarity with medical device assembly, plastics, or injection molding.
Compensation: Highly competitive, but ultimately depends on your experience.
Years of Experience: 5+ in Medical Device Sales
Degree: BS/BA Required
Location: Southeastern US
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 and 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.