VP of Operations
200 Minuteman Road Suite 302 Boston, MA
Lead all aspects of operations & manufacturing for a disruptive medical device startup in Boston!
- Translate overall corporate strategy into specific operations plans
- Oversee day-to-day management of the operations & manufacturing arm of the business
- Define and achieve financial and operational goals
- Responsible for all in-sourcing vs. out-sourcing strategies, partnership management and execution
- Substantial medical device disposables manufacturing experience
- Strong familiarity with clean room assembly and ETO sterilization products
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and high-energy environment
- High-growth focused leadership abilities, comfortable managing startup culture
Offering a highly competitive compensation package with equity potential.
manufacturing, supply chain, logistics and regulatory compliance
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.