Vice President Sales and Marketing | Equipment | East Coast
New York, NY US
Amazing opportunity for an AVP to take their career to next level as VP of Sales for a growing high dollar Capital Equipment Medical Device company.
Must have experience in the following:
- A minimum of 15+ years working in US medical sales demonstrating a strong progression through positions of increasing responsibility.
- Experience leading a sales and marketing organization through a profitable growth phase including successfully scaling the organization.
- Successful demonstrated experience communicating a compelling US vision that motivates and inspire others that has taken prior teams to the next level.
· Provides leadership through strong management capability and instills a culture of accountability. Holds teams accountable for performance by management through metrics and driving consistent overachievement.
- Implement a world class account management sales management processes
- Drive business as a proven leader and motivator and successfully led a US sales organization; function in an entrepreneurial, unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done and "lead from the front manner
Compensation: Base plus bonus competitive
Years of experience: 15 years in Sales and Sales Leadership roles in MedTech to include large capital with deals in excess of 1M.
Location: Virtual, East Coast
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.