Vice President of Sales | Spine | National
111 Cooperative Way United States, -- 10001 US
Early commercial neuro/spine implant organization - first in kind technology
- Define, engage, and commercialize KOLs and early thought leaders.
- Scale organization from early commercial into a robust sales network.
- Lead from the front and lay groundwork for organizational expansion.
- 10+ Years of medical device sales experience.
- 5+ Years of experience in spinal implant sales.
- Strong strategic and executional experience in early market adoption.
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Years of Experience: 5+ Years Spine Sales
Degree: MBA preferred
Location: National, (Northeast Pref.)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America