Associate Product Manager or Product Manager - Spine - Midwest - 1386320
Midwest, -- US
Associate Product Manager or Product Manager - Spine - Midwest – 1386320
Opportunity with our entrepreneurial client in Spine assisting in bringing first of kind technologies to market as well as help support the sales, marketing and R&D with cross functional leadership. They will be launching and leading organizational initiatives to drive growth. Our client is looking for a Product Manager with a strong growth mentality that is ready to learn and make an impact in a growing organization.
- 2+ years of experience in medical device, preferably in spine or spinal surgery products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in biomedical engineering, life sciences, or related field.
- Strong collaborator, able to work effectively with cross functional teams, and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Proven analytical skills, must be able to analyze market data, customer insights, and industry trends and communicate findings to the team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of product strategies to drive growth.
- Partner with R&D to establish product requirements and specifications.
- Work with the marketing team to develop marketing materials and product launch plans.
- Support the sales team to ensure successful product launches and ongoing efforts.
- Conduct market research and analyze new market opportunities and needs in the industry.
- Help grow brand presence by attending tradeshows and labs.
Compensation: $80,000-$120,000 base plus bonus (Compensation would be commensurate and competitive based on previous experience)
Years of Experience: 2+ years in medical device
Location: Midwest U.S.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corey joined Legacy MEDSearch as an Associate Recruiter, having graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor’s in Sports and Exercise Science and attending the Medical Sales College to learn more about medical devices where he excelled and was a stand-out in his class. With his extensive background in anatomy and physiology, Corey has the ability to collaborate at a high level with candidates and clients in the medical device space.