Business Development Manager - Contract Manufacturing - North America - 1128777
United States, -- US
Business Development Manager - Contract Manufacturing - North America
The Business Development Manager will leverage current, active professional relationships within the Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical industry to sell design, development, and technology services and drug delivery solutions. This Business Development Manager will initially be the first and only representative in the United States, with long-term goals of developing a team.
Our client is a leading multi-national and entrepreneurial contract manufacturing company, with a broad portfolio of engineering design, development and manufacturing expertise for complex disposable medical devices and pharmaceutical delivery.
What you will do:
- Acquisition and development of new market potentials.
- Hunter rep with experience selling to Medical Device or Pharmaceutical companies.
- Strategic supervision and management of the appropriate projects.
- Preparation of market analysis in co-operation with the marketing management.
What you must have:
- Must have: 3+ years of experience in key account or strategic selling role within a medical device or pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company
- Strong technical and clinical skills.
- Ability to travel (3-4 days a week), approx. 4 times a year internationally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Preferred), Life Sciences, or Business
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Director
Travel: 50% - 75% overnight
Compensation: $150K base plus bonus/commission
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Central Florida, Carolyn is a true Orlando native, graduating from Winter Park High School and the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) Carolyn is known in the office for her professional consideration and inter-office flexibility. Whenever anything needs to be done, she always volunteers her time to fill in the operational gaps. As a Recruiter and Account Manager, Carolyn is known for the partnership and expertise she brings to every search.