Englewood, CO 80110 US
Business Development Manager – Thoracic – Western U.S. - JOB ID 1679908
Join a forward-thinking company that values innovation and culture as a Business Development Manager in organ procurement. Ideal candidates bring 10+ years of industry experience, particularly in cardio, strong interpersonal skills, and a self-motivated approach. You'll be responsible for showcasing clinical expertise, excelling in extended sales cycles, and spearheading clinical events while staying at the forefront of medical advancements and maintaining a deep respect for the transplant process.
· 10+ years of industry experience, with experience in the cardio space.
· Self-motivated, able to work independently.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to connect with individuals under many different circumstances.
· Ability to travel 75%
· Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and unwavering respect for the transplant process.
· Showcase exceptional clinical acumen and a quick learning ability to stay at the forefront of medical advancements.
· Thrive in a cross-functional environment, utilizing strong analytical skills and independence to solve complex challenges.
· Possess a strong desire for entrepreneurial endeavors, excel in extended sales cycles with multiple stakeholders, and skillfully leverage internal resources to achieve ambitious goals.
· Spearhead clinical educational events, provide high-level clinical support, and masterfully sell across diverse product categories, all while maintaining top-tier time management skills.
Compensation: 100-120k base, 200 OTE, uncapped
Travel: Extensive, 75%
Years of Experience: 10+ years
Location: Western United States
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization's ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Joy has worked for Legacy MEDSearch since 2008 in various roles and is very connected in the Medical Device community. Joy works on a large variety of roles, covering all levels of seniorities and all specialties in the industry. She is dedicated to helping her clients build their dream team but also helping candidates with their career goals whether she places them or not.