Clinical Specialist - Organ Transplant -Cardiovascular - Remote - 1523394
Remote, -- 01432 US
Join a dynamic medical device company specializing in organ transplant! As a Clinical Field Specialist, you'll be a vital player, armed with a relevant clinical degree, expertise in Good Clinical Practices and Human Subjects Protections, and a track record in clinical trials and investigational devices. You'll thrive in delivering captivating presentations, crafting in-service training programs, and collaborating with research teams, all while forming lasting connections with diverse audiences and stakeholders. Embrace the exciting challenge of advancing healthcare through cutting-edge practices and equipment!
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant clinical field or Nursing.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Human Subjects Protections.
- Previous clinical trial or investigational devices experience.
- Expert in cardiothoracic perfusion practices, techniques, and equipment.
- Excellent communicator, able to deliver powerful presentations to diverse audiences, and build and maintain relationships.
- Create and implement in-service training programs for surgeons, perfusionists, and company healthcare staff.
- Educate customers on the use of clinical trial products.
- Partner with internal research teams to collect product data, and continuously enhance the study and training materials.
- Provide on-call clinical and research support, as well as wet lab demonstrations.
- Be the point person for sites during and after product implementation.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and internal and external research staff.
Compensation: $110,000-$130,000 base plus bonus (negotiable pending previous experience)
Years of Experience: 2+ years of related clinical experience
Location: Eastern U.S.
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization's ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager | Recruiter
Joy has worked for Legacy MEDSearch since 2008 in various roles and is very connected in the Medical Device community. Joy works on a large variety of roles, covering all levels of seniorities and all specialties in the industry. She is dedicated to helping her clients build their dream team but also helping candidates with their career goals whether she places them or not.