Englewood, CO 80110 US
Director of Marketing - Organ Transplant - Remote - 1679899
If you're inspired by the idea of working in a role that directly contributes to saving lives and making a meaningful difference, this position is the ideal match for you. Your emotional intelligence and deep respect for the transplant process will find a rewarding home here. By overseeing ongoing PR strategy, relaying invaluable market insights, leading cross-functional teams, and driving North American reimbursement strategies, you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of healthcare and the company's commercial success, leaving a lasting impact on the lives of patients and their families.
· 7+ years of marketing experience, including reimbursement strategy
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong emotional intelligence and respect for transplant process
· Skill in utilizing internal resources to meet objectives
· Achieve high clinical competency within the transplant space
· Strong professional presence with comfort presenting to C Level stakeholders
· Excellent presentation skills
· Support ongoing PR strategy
· Be the customer voice, sharing market insights
· Lead cross-functional teams in executing commercial strategies
· Drive reimbursement strategies for all products
· Engage transplant administrators for reimbursement strategies
· Work closely with PMA efforts and strategic initiatives
· Strong EQ skills, able to negotiate through sensitive conversations within the organ transplant space
· Drive Upstream marketing efforts for all products and markets
· Global launch planning for existing and future products
· Support PMA trial activities for future indications
· Develop and define pricing strategy for the business
Compensation: 165k-180k base + bonus
Travel: Travel to conferences, VOC outreach, and sales presentations, to include International Travel
Years of Experience: 7+ years of marketing experience
Location: Remote, United States
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization's ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Joy has worked for Legacy MEDSearch since 2008 in various roles and is very connected in the Medical Device community. Joy works on a large variety of roles, covering all levels of seniorities and all specialties in the industry. She is dedicated to helping her clients build their dream team but also helping candidates with their career goals whether she places them or not.