National Sales Director - Medical Simulation - 1386299
Remote, -- US
National Sales Director - Medical Simulation - United States - 1386299
Oversee the sales growth of our client’s entire U.S. market, working with a team of tenured Sales Directors to bring lifesaving practices to clinicians, emergency responders, and individuals. Our client’s emergency simulation devices are top of the line products designed to help users prepare for crisis scenarios and provide life-saving care.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years managing distributors in a sales role within the medical industry with multiple call points, including trauma products sold into the ED.
- Strong background in sales, growing a business and meetings sales goals.
- Experience in a leadership role preferred, (managing distributor networks as well as leadership of W2 employees in a team lead or management role).
- Lead a team of Regional Sales Directors and Support Managers, helping establish clear goals and working with them to develop action plans to achieve them.
- Work with the support team to ensure all regions are equally supported.
- Support the Sales Directors by joining them for key customer visits and helping in strategy meetings to support growth.
- Strategize with Sales Directors for trade shows, attending with them and helping to prepare the exhibits.
- Manage a budget for each region, conducting a spending review monthly.
- Work with all related teams within the organization, supporting product development efforts, working with the finance team, and collaborating with the Executive International Sales Director.
Compensation: $175k at plan plus additional quarterly and yearly bonuses for overachievement.
Travel: 35% travel throughout the country with occasional International travel.
Years of Experience: 5+ years of sales experience in the medical industry
Location: United States
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager | Recruiter
Joy has worked for Legacy MEDSearch since 2008 in various roles and is very connected in the Medical Device community. Joy works on a large variety of roles, covering all levels of seniorities and all specialties in the industry. She is dedicated to helping her clients build their dream team but also helping candidates with their career goals whether she places them or not.