Sales Representative - Medical Controls Manufacturing - North America - 1589834
United States, -- US
Sales Representative - Medical Controls Manufacturing - Nationwide - 1589834
Candidates for this position may be located anywhere near a major airport in the Eastern or Midwestern United States. This is a national role calling on a customer base across the US with concentrations on the East and West Coasts.
This is a growth opportunity with a continuously growing manufacturer supplying/supporting Tier One medical device OEMs.
- Increase sales via new customer development & account penetration with existing customers
- Build strong customer relationships
- Liaison between customer and HQ technical experts
- Manage opportunity pipeline & sales forecast, as well as lead business review presentations (internal & external)
- 2+ Years of sales experience; medical OEM sales.
- Strong technical selling skills.
- Location near a major airport with the ability to travel throughout the US.
- Bachelor's degree, concentration in engineering preferred
Compensation: $75K - $120K base plus additional compensation (guarantee and eventual commission); total year one compensation estimated $105K - $150K depending on experience
Travel: 25-50% + Overnights
Years of Experience: 2+ years sales experience
Degree: BA/BS Required
Location: Near a major airport anywhere in the Eastern US
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization's ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Central Florida, Carolyn is a true Orlando native, graduating from Winter Park High School and the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) Carolyn is known in the office for her professional consideration and inter-office flexibility. Whenever anything needs to be done, she always volunteers her time to fill in the operational gaps. As a Recruiter and Account Manager, Carolyn is known for the partnership and expertise she brings to every search.