Senior Product Manager - Biologics - Remote 1521697
Remote, -- US
Senior Product Manager - Biologics - Remote - 1521697
Our client, dedicated to making wound care dressings more accessible to patients, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their talented team. The Senior Product Manager will focus on growing our client’s market share by overseeing the company’s flagship product line as well as being a visionary for product lines to come.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years in product management or marketing, experience in wound care or biologics strongly preferred.
- Excellent project management skills, prioritizing and managing tasks effectively; working independently and with a team.
- Knowledgeable in reimbursement.
- Conduct market research and analyze sales trends to identify opportunities for growth.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the full product life cycle from development to product launches.
- Collect insight from key opinion leaders, healthcare professionals, and other stakeholders to understand their needs in the market and create actionable steps to incorporate into product development.
- Take ownership of the company’s flagship product line and lead the development of future product lines.
- Develop and execute promotional plans and campaigns to grow product adoption and sales.
Compensation: Competitive base plus bonus
Years of Experience: 6+ years of product management
This job description is not exhaustive and may have been condensed for online or mobile viewing. It does not encompass all duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job, and is subject to amendments at the sole discretion of the Employer. Employees may also perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the organization's ongoing needs.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Meet Your Recruiter
Corey joined Legacy MEDSearch as an Associate Recruiter, having graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor’s in Sports and Exercise Science and attending the Medical Sales College to learn more about medical devices where he excelled and was a stand-out in his class. With his extensive background in anatomy and physiology, Corey has the ability to collaborate at a high level with candidates and clients in the medical device space.